* Full schedule of events coming soon *
Bloomsbury Festival pops up in Brunswick Square for a day of play, performance, crafts, games and fun for families.
Positioned in the heart of Bloomsbury’s family area, Brunswick Square has a long history connected to children. There are many things to explore and activities to participate in during our Sunday Funday and associated venues, including:
- Print your own T-shirt, learn photography, or have a go at fluid arts with artists from the Sir Hubert Von Herkomer Arts Foundation
- Join the SOAS origami society and learn how to make animals from paper
- Meet some of the players from Middlesex County Women’s Squad, have a taster cricket session or join a kick about with Bloomsbury Football Association
- Celebrate Votes for Women by making your own rosette, or joining in the Suffragette tea party
- Try out a Bollywood dance routine in a workshop with Akademi dance
- Learn about 4 places in Bloomsbury through interactive audio trails created by local children at 1A Arts
- Join in a Street Theatre workshop and learn how to create slap-stick comedy with Rugby Schools drama department
- Discover how screens are changing our lives and sew your own emoji with researchers from the Birkbeck Baby Lab
PLUS: face painting, performance, workshops.
Recommended for ages 5 – 12 years
FREE – Just turn up