PROGRAMMING ASSISTANT – INTERNSHIP
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our programming team in the role of Programming Assistant. This opportunity is a paid internship and the aim of the role is to provide a practical learning experience for the postholder whilst providing support for the two Programme Managers in programming the 2017 Festival and in particular to coordinate the development and delivery of the Festival Literature Hub.
Closing Date: 5pm on 3 May
Bloomsbury Festival seeks two Marketeers to help deliver its five-day festival from 18th– 22nd October 2017. These roles will work closely with each other and the Branding and Design Manager, whilst collectively reporting to the Festival Director.
We welcome a range of applicants for these roles, and are open to consider reorganisation fo the responsibilities to achieve our marketing objectives.
PR and Communications Manager
- Developing a press and communications strategy and timetable with the Festival Director;
- Implementing the press strategy including all media with the aim of increasing profile from the targets achieved in 2016;
- Leading social media initiatives and the development of a digital strategy to engage new and existing audiences;
- Copy for all Festival media.
This is a freelance role running from mid-May 2017, the workload and time commitment will vary, responding to key deadlines, in preparation for the Festival in October 2017. This is a fixed fee role at £4,000.
Campaigns and Direct Marketing Executive
- Developing a direct marketing strategy and timetable with the Festival Director;
- Focusing on programming partner relationships, creating a partner’s marketing pack and keeping in regular contact with partners to support their marketing efforts;
- Ticketing and box office arrangements and strategies;
- Managing marketing volunteers and an intern who will support this role.
This is a freelance role running from mid-May 2017, the workload and time commitment will vary, responding to key deadlines, in preparation for the Festival in October 2017. We anticipate that the role will be for circa 30 days on a rate of £100 per day (circa £3,000).
Closing Date: 5pm on 28 April 2017
Interviews will take place during the week commencing 1 May 2017